This is the list of what has changed since the first version of Duik for Blender.
- Added an operator to reset Custom UI Controls to their default values.
- Improved TexAnim and fixed a few bugs.
- Added the OCA Importer
- The TexAnim now updates correctly the textures when are nested inside node groups.
- Fixed textures which could not be moved or removed from TexAnim when it’s nested inside node groups.
- The TexAnim now works correctly when the textures are nested inside node groups.
- The TexAnim keyframes are now correctly updated when modifying the list of images if the list already has keyframes.
- The TexAnim is now correctly updated when navigating the timeline with the keyboard shortcuts ( [->] and [<-] )
- Pie menu with animation tools.
- Added a Pie menu for the armature display options.
- Added a Pie menu for the auto-rig tools.
- Automatically swap IK and FK.
- Lots of bugfixes
- Added the Texture Animation tool.
- Lots of bugfixes
- Added a ui for bone layers in the 3D View
Source code Improvement and cleaning
As the addon becomes bigger, there was a need to clean the source code to improve the groundwork of future features.
- Split the addon in modules and submodules for easier development and maintenance
- Added GPLv3 notices
- FK Controller: the property for the “follow” option has been moved to the bone instead of the controller. Use a Duik UI Control to expose it on the controller if needed. Also, the way to rig the FK controller has been simplified a lot.
- BBone Controllers now control the bbone rotations more accurately, and the scale controls the curvature.
- The Assign button for the Selection sets now work correctly even if the set has been created empty at first.
- The custom properties used by Duik no longer have wrong limits.
Initial release with:
- Rigging tools:
- UI Controls:
Last Modified on